What is USPS Liteblue?
The USPS Liteblue is a login portal designed for the employees of the United States Postal Service. The employees can access this web-based portal by opening the ‘LiteBlue.USPS.gov ‘website and manage most operations via the web.
This portal is straightforward to learn as well as easy to access by all employees. But, other than employees, no common man has eligibility to get access to this particular portal. For this reason, the portal is quite secure and allows an easy flow of communication all over the country.
The portal helps to manage the huge number of employees at USPS. With this service, the employees can stay connected 24/7. Moreover, the employees can find out about details like payroll, work schedule, tasks, career development opportunities, revenue generated, and USPS service performance by logging into the Liteblue portal.
Some other benefits of using the Liteblue portal include (but not limited to) learning about all available products, providing feedback, and accessing the PostalEase service by USPS.
Suppose you are an employee of the USPS, then you must already know how to use this portal. If you are a new employee or new to the Liteblue portal for the first time, you can read this article for the complete procedure. To use Liteblue, please ensure that you have your USPS employee ID and your USPS temporary password. After you log in for the first time, you must change your password for security reasons.
How to register on the Liteblue Portal?
There is no need to register on the Liteblue portal. The system is accessible if you are a USPS employee and have your employee ID with you. If you do not have your employee ID, then check your earnings statement. On the top, you will find your 8-digit employee ID.
Another thing you need is your USPS Self Service Password. For this, you will have to go to the SSP (Self Service Profile) Application.
USPS LiteBlue Login Steps
Step 1: Open the Website https://liteblue.usps.gov/ on your browser.
Step 2:The page has all details about the signing in process. Now enter your employee ID and USPS Self Service Password in the correct areas. Next, click on Log On button to get to the portal homepage.
How to Reset LiteBlue Password?
In case you have lost or forgotten your Liteblue password, you can follow few simple steps to reset it. You may also wish to change the password if you doubt that it is compromised and may fall into the wrong hands.
To reset your Liteblue password, visit https://ssp.usps.gov/ssp-web/login.xhtml on any browser of your choice, such as (Google Chrome).
Next, click on the option, ‘Forget Your Password?’ (You will find this option is right below the ‘Log On’ button)
Now you will get redirected to the webpage of the Self-Service Profile (SSP) portal. SSP includes various self-service tools of USPS, including Liteblue. So this means that your SSP password is your Liteblue password too.
Now enter your EIN or Employee Identification Number and click on the button ‘Verify Employee ID.’ Follow few simple subsequent steps, which will take few minutes only. The portal will guide you throughout with clear instructions, and you will be able to reset your password.
What is Liteblue PostalEase?
The latest feature of USPS is the telephone version of Liteblue. This new system allows the employees to make secure USPS payments conveniently.
To access the Liteblue PostalEase service, the employees can either use a telephone or the Liteblue portal.
The PostalEase is a platform where over six hundred thousand USPS employees can make direct deposits through net banking or even access liquidated services.
Features of PostalEase
- You can perform various tasks with one account only.
- You can view, review or even reject your FEHB (Federal Employees Health Benefits) plan using PostalEase.
- You can enroll in different saving plans, submit paychecks and make direct deposits through PostalEase.
- You can start/ change/end your TSP plan. You can change what revenue you want to keep and what to invest after considering your current situation.
- You can enter or change the number of dependents you have.
- Since only employees can access PostalEase, this service is very reliable and secure.
- Even if it’s USPS holidays time, you can still access PostalEase services for online transactions.
What information do I need to access PostalEase?
If you are using Postal Ease by telephone, then you need to have the following credentials with you:
- SSN or Social Security Number
- PIN or Personal Identification Number
If you are using PostalEase through the Liteblue Portal, you need to have the following information:
- USPS employee ID
- SSP password
How to Login in at PostalEase?
Login at PostalEase in 2 easy ways:
- You can call their number 1-877-477-3273 and select the PostalEase menu. Next, you will be asked about your SSN and your USPS PIN. Once you do that, you can follow the instructions and complete the registration process. Once you are registered as an authorized user, you can start using their services.
- The second way is to log in to your Liteblue portal, then enter your ID and the Password. You can then access PostalEase.