Do you have a Visa or Mastercard Reward card or the prepaid debit card that you can use to dine out, pay for gas, or shop online?
If yes, then you need to learn how to use yourrewardcard.com since it is the official website designed for Visa Card and Mastercard Reward card members.
With plenty of features, such as activating the card, checking your card balance, and paying your bills online, yourrewardcard.com is a very useful website.
Want to learn all about yourrewardcard.com?
Activate Your Reward Card
Once you get your Visa or Mastercard Reward card, you have to activate it before you can start using it.
It is easy to activate your Visa or Mastercard in a few simple, easy-to-follow steps. There are two ways of activating your reward card; one is through the website and the other is via phone.
Activate Your Reward Card through the Website
- Go to your browser and type www.yourrewardcard.com
- You will see an option “Activate Card”. Click on it.
- You will see three fields — one each for your 16-digit card number, expiration date, and your CVV. Enter all the details carefully and click “Activate”.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will have to enter the last 4-digits of your contact number as the activation code.
- Voila! Your Reward Card will be activated and you can use it at any time!
If you need more information about activating YourRewardCard then check out this article about Your Reward Card Activation.
Activate Your Reward Card through Phone
If you want to activate your card through a phone call, you have that option available as well.
- If your card starts with 538723 or 434340, you should call 1-833-634-3155. Moreover, if you got your card through House Calls, you can dial the same number.
- For all other cards, call 1-844-560-2893.
- You need to keep your credit card information handy. The customer service representative will ask for details such as your security code, expiration date, and card number.
- Upon provision of the correct details, your reward card will be activated!
Check Your Reward Card Balance
Checking your reward card balance is pretty straightforward.
- Visit www.yourrewardcard.com.
- Under the “Sign In” tab, you will see three empty fields — card number, expiration date, and security code. Fill in the details and click on “Sign In”.
- Once you are signed in, you will see an option for “Check Balance”. Tap on it.
- Voila! Your card’s balance will be displayed on the screen.
With the help of yourrewardcard.com, you can enhance your shopping experience like never before. Here are some exciting features offered by the platform.
- You have 24/7 access to your account and can easily check how much money you have in your reward card — anytime and from anywhere!
- Using yourrewardcard.com, you easily set up or change your pin in a few minutes.
- Yourrewardcard.com offers a $150 sign-up bonus to all new users.
- The multi-language option — English, French, and Spanish — makes it easy for users worldwide to use the platform without any hindrance.
- The Reward Card itself allows you to buy things online or in any store that accepts Visa or Mastercard. Simply select your Reward card as the main payment option and enjoy!
- You can use the Reward Card to pay your bills, dining out, pay for gas, and a lot more.
- You can also use the Reward Card at ATMs to withdraw cash.
Yourrewardcard.com has a robust, professional, and friendly customer support team. If you have queries, feel free to contact them and they will assuage any doubts that you have. There are three ways to get in touch with the customer care team.
- If you got your card through House Call, then dial 1-833-634-3155.
- If you got your reward card through other methods, then 1-844-560-2893 is the number for you.
- You can also write a letter and mail it to the Reward card customer care team at PO Box 826, Fortson, GA 31808.
Your Reward Card FAQs
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about Your Reward Card.
Can you get a replacement reward card in case you misplace it?
Yes. If you misplace your reward card, or it has been stolen, you need to contact the customer service team immediately. You will have to provide some personal and financial details to verify your identity. Once verified, they will block the previous card and issue you a new one for a nominal re-issuance fee.
Can I change my reward card pin?
Yes. It is very simple to change the 4-digit reward card pin. Simply sign in to your account at www.yourrewardcard.com and click on the manage PIN tab. Enter your old PIN, create a new one, and you will be good to go!
Can I use my reward card outside the US?
Reward Card is a globally accepted card and you can use it outside the US. Go to any place that accepts Visa or MasterCard in the world, give them your reward card, and enjoy!
What billing address should I use for phone and online transactions?
Your personal details are not associated with your reward card. Therefore, you can use your mailing address. This makes sure that if there is any issue, the merchant can get in touch with you easily.